Candy Dish Ii
BY J. & L. Lobmeyr
The fine Austrian glassware maker J. & L. Lobmeyr was founded in Vienna in 1823 by Joseph Lobmeyr, and is now in its sixth generation as a family business. Lobmeyr glasses are still mouth blown, cut, engraved and polished by hand. The Candy Dish was designed by the Austrian architect Oswald Haerdtls, and was first made for the presentation at the "Exposition des Arts Décoratifs" in Paris in 1925. It still charms with its lightness and elegant lines.
Gentle washing by hand is highly recommended.